SkyCircuits is a wholly owned subsidiary of Callen-Lenz, specialising in the design and development of high integrity avionics systems, autopilots, and mission management systems for uncrewed aviation.
SkyCircuits is the brand name of the Callen-Lenz autopilots and mission computing products.
SC3 is the latest SkyCircuits autopilot and mission management system, designed in-house to deliver maximum capability with minimal pilot workload:
- Flexible for use on any uncrewed aircraft
- Closed source with model-based control design
- Automotive grade lock step processor
- Auxiliary processing for mission control, navigation, payload control and third-party applications
- High-speed data logging for flight and mission analysis
- Wide range of physical interfacing and connector options for versatile applications
- Operationally proven with thousands of flight hours
- Advanced autopilot solutions for: Multirotor, rotary wing, fixed-wing, hybrid fixed wing, hybrid tilt wing operations as well as many experimental types
The cutting-edge architecture found on SC3 is designed to meet the complex demands of real-time flight control whilst also supporting mission management, navigation, communication, and data logging requirements during various mission profiles including:
- Standalone missions
- Crewed/Uncrewed teaming
- Swarm capability
- Ultra-long-range operations
We use SC3 on all our platforms and make use of its flexibility while rapid prototyping our portfolio of various UAV configurations. SC3 is the result of a culmination of years of continuous development and testing and is constantly evolving as the industry moves forward.